"Keeping Jobs in AMERICA"
Welcome! To AJIAMagazine.com (All Jobs in America Magazine) and All Jobs in America Print Magazine
Your #1 Online and Print Career Magazine for Job Seekers (All Professions) and Employers (All Industries):
Accounting / Finance, Advertising, Anthropology / Archaeology, Architect Jobs, Arts and Entertainment, Dance, Film, Television, Theatre, Technology, Broadcast, Business Analyst, Environmental, Executive, Call Center, Construction, Communications, Customer Service, Data Entry, Education, Engineering, Retail / Fashion, Mortuary, Government, Graphic Design, Green Energy, Health Care, Hospitality, Human Resources, Insurance, Internet, Janitorial, Legal, Library, Military, Music, Nanny, Non Profit, Museum, Project Manager, Outdoor, Real Estate, Religious and Ministry, Retirement Jobs, Sales / Marketing, Science, Skilled Trades, Sports, Travel / Transportation, Union, Web Design, Volunteer Opportunities, Wireless, Winery, Zoo
About All Jobs in America Online Magazine (AJIAMagazine.com) and Print Magazine
Since May 2012, All Jobs in America Magazine has been an innovative leading U.S. Job News Magazine, and it is now part of these family brands:
1. AllJobsinAmerica.com (an online U.S. Job Search Engine for All Jobs in America)
2. AllJobsinAmericaNEWS.com (an online U.S. Job Newspaper providing the latest Job News for All Industries in America)
AJIAMagazine.com and All Jobs in America Print Magazine editors work closely together on projects that are related in Breaking News and Hot Topics.
AJIAMagazine.com and All Jobs in America Print Magazine is produced by editors and journalists dedicated to delivering accurate, trusted, up-to-date; job and lay-off information for consumers. We focus on problem-solving content to help you make decisions during complicated, stressful times. We write in plain English, using real-life examples.
We are your Job News source for All Job Industries and Categories. We work closely with the U.S. Department of Labor, local Workforce Commissions, and a variety of Media Sources in every state providing you with the latest Job News coverage on unemployment rates.
Our mission is to help all Job Seekers and Employers; including High School Students, College Students, Staffing Agencies, Recruiters, Job Hunters, Employment Web Sites, HR Staff Members, Director's, VP's, and C-Level Executives to stay on top of the latest Job News in America. AJIAMagazine.com and All Jobs in America print Magazine has numerous small, mid-size, and Fortune 500 Companies that refer to our site or print magazine as their No. 1 Job News source provider. Our job news technology delivers specific tools and resources to help Job Seekers, Recruiters, and Human Resource Managers to improve the effectiveness of their job and employee search. Our Job News search database capability allows everyone to quickly and efficiently find the latest Job News articles. Due to our exclusive focus on providing Job News, our customers can find results faster and easier than on other less targeted Job News Web Sites and Job News Print Magazines.
Why are so many people relying on AJIAMagazine.com and All Jobs in America Print Magazine?
Go to AJIAMagazine.com or All Jobs in America Print Magazine to find out how Job Seekers and Employers are utilizing our services. We provide up-to-date-to-the-hour Job News in America from: Articles, Job Newsletters, Job Fairs, Job Events, and Job Discussion Topics on Breaking Industry News.
See List Below:
• Getting People Back to Work
• Job Fair Locations in America
• Professional Resume Writing Services
• New Start-up Companies "Becoming an Entrepreneur"
• Job Lay-off Rumors
• Best Internships in America and Going Back to School while raising a family
• CEO's Daily Challenges on Visioning for Growing their Company
• When are The Jobs Coming Back to America?
• Are the Unemployment Rates Rising or Falling
• Is My Current Company Laying Off? "Is My Job Safe"
• The Top Paying Professions
• Great Jobs without Having Your Degree
• Top 10 Job Professions
• Top 100 Companies to work for in America
• Jobs with No Stress
• How to Interview -- "Do's & Don'ts"
• How to Land Your Next Job
• How to Be Relaxed Before and During Your Interview
• Positives and Negatives on Finding a Job Through Social Media
• Which Cities and States have The Best Paying Jobs
• Which Companies are Sending Jobs Overseas