tez new offer that buy mi product on friday and get 500 cashback.and how to apply the offer
What is terms and condition of that offer
WhatsApp no 9893859935
Hello friends in this video i am telling you about Google tez’s new Mi offer, from where you can Get assured Rs.100 rupees cashback and up to Rs.500 on any Mi product purchase which is above than Rs. 5000 rupees. This the best cashbak offer for those people who are interested to buy a new phone. Guys you can Buy your phone or any other Mi Product and can get up to Rs. 500 cashback on Rs. 5000 ruppes purchase.
Tez new offer| Fridays Get better with mi| Buy mi Product and get 500 cashback, tez mi offer,
🔥Tez new rent back💰 special coupon !! Rent offer scrath on 1st april
💰Tez Reliance new🔥 offer bill pay coupon earn 750 rupee
If you like the video then please subscribe to my channel for more interesting videos and updates, and dot not forgot to share the video.
Thank You YouTube
Tez Friday Offer:
• You must successfully make a purchase, valued at Rupees Five Thousand (INR 5,000) minimum on the Mi.com app or website, and enter your Tez UPI ID as the payment option.
• Only transactions occurring on Friday are eligible to earn a reward, starting 16th March 2018.
• Each Tez Customer can only use one set of Tez credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for each offer. To be eligible for this offer, the Sender of a transaction must be a valid Tez user.
• You can earn a maximum of four rewards for this offer and a maximum of one reward on any given day. You are eligible to win up to Rupees Five Hundred (INR 500) with each reward.
• You can earn up to a total of Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Tez offers.
• If you win a prize, your prize money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Tez account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure that you have an UPI enabled savings account linked to your Tez account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• By accepting a prize, you agree that Google may use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional consent from or compensation to you.
• Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
• This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
• To participate in a Tez offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
• You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Tez Terms of Service.
• Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Tez offer or the Tez offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
• This offer is subject to your compliance with the Tez Terms of Service.
Xiaomi India has introduced Google's UPI-based digital payment service Tez as a payment option on its e-commerce platform Mi.com and Mi Store app starting today. Tez is Google's new digital payment app for India. It will allow users to opt for a cashless transaction option on Mi.com and the Mi Store app. It means users can pay directly from their bank accounts online for any purchase that they make.
don't read these tags:-
Tez new today MI reliance scratch card today,pay at Mi new scratch today,new orange card Tez today new MI reliance scratch card,pay at Mi new scratch,new orange card Tez new MI reliance scratch card,pay at Mi new scratch,new orange card new offer tez new offer